If you are looking to sell your touring caravan with Piran Caravan Sales in Cornwall – we have made it this simple for you:
Just decide on the price which you would like to sell your caravan for. We can advise you on a value for your caravan if you are not sure of it's worth click here. It is important that we advertise your caravan at the price you expect to get for it. Many potential buyers travel a long way to view and it is much clearer if they come knowing the exact price of the caravan, and that this price is non-negotiable
Your caravan should have had a full service and damp check carried out just prior to sale by one of our approved workshops. This is important as buyers need to be confident that your caravan is in good working order. We firmly believe that the cost of the service is more than recuperated by the price you can ask for your caravan. Our Approved workshops give a 10% discount for our customers.
What we do for you:
- We can collect your caravan from it's present site and take it for a service and then back to our site (there is a small extra charge for this towing service)
- We will wash your caravan and tidy the inside (if your caravan requires more than a tidy there is a small extra charge for this)
- We take the promotional pictures
- We create a webpage just for your caravan and then advertise your caravan on many popular caravanning websites
- We field all calls and emails (there are normally lots!) and rest assured we are experienced at filtering out the scammers and the timewasters
- In the unlikely event that after 3-4 weeks your caravan still hasn't sold we will also put an advert in the local papers - West Briton, Guardian and Cornishman
- We arrange all viewings and show the potential buyers around your caravan
- When the caravan is sold we take care of all the paperwork and provide an instructional handover to the new owner
For all the above we charge just £200!
When we've found a buyer, all you need to do is finalise the deal in just a few minutes over the phone. We will collect a £300 cash deposit for the caravan, the balance will then be transferred directly to you. Once we've had confirmation that you've received the funds we'll release the caravan to the purchaser. When the purchaser collects the caravan we give a full handover explaining exaclty how to use your caravan.
On the completion of a successful sale there is a further charge of £185 - so in total our commission comes to just £385.
How simple can selling your caravan be?