Trevella Holiday Park
Trevella Park is an award-winning park close to Crantock Beach, as well as Newquay’s town and beaches and a whole range of fascinating attractions across Cornwall such as the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and Minack Theatre.
Trevella is proud to be a Premier Park, one of only 100 UK holiday parks with touring & camping pitches which have been independently inspected and deemed to be of the highest standard. The award winning, five-star site has a large number of pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and tents, a wide range of services for comfortable camping. Pitches range from good sized grass pitches with electric hook-up to ultra-modern Ensuite Touring pitches. As well as including electric hook-up, water, waste disposal connections and washing-up facilities, these limited availability Premium pitches also have the added convenience of their own private toilet and shower.
With a heated outdoor pool (available from May Half term to mid-September, weather permitting), fishing lakes, outdoor play areas, Ranger adventures and a brilliant sandy beach nearby, you’ll find everything for a relaxing holiday. Kids can can enjoy the open air, walkers can explore for miles along the many footpaths that follow the coastline and cut through the countryside.
Facilities for touring and camping customers, include:
• FREE use of park facilities
• Private ensuite toilet and shower facilities (limited availability, Premium ensuite pitches only)
• Two modern wash blocks with FREE hot showers, toilets, razor sockets and hairdryers
• Disabled access showers and toilets
• Family shower rooms and baby change facilities
• Spacious dishwashing areas and constant hot water
• Fresh water points
• Ice pack freezer facility
• Elsan points for chemical waste
• Waste disposal
• FREE Awning space and parking next to pitch
• Laundry room (small charge applies) with iron and ironing board facility
The address for Trevella is: Trevella Holiday Park, Crantock, Newquay, TR8 5EW
For more information about Trevella you can visit their website here: http://www.trevella.co.uk